JDFN Financial Network

I'd like to start a discussion on the 4xConnection Alert Service that PT advertises. Today's email from PT said they made 775 PIPs in August and have made 13,133 in the 8 months since January 1, 08, which is an average of 1641 pips per month this year.

Is anyone using it and making money?
There was a training in Orlando in June - did anyone attend it?
If you have tried them, what are your experiences - if not, why not?

cheers,
jim

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't find out much about them on the web. Any information would be appreciated. Wonder what their fee structure is??
Premier Trade sends out an advertisement every month around the 10th to promote the 4xConnection service. The fee is $400 per month. Evidently no one in this forum is using them.
Jim said:
Premier Trade sends out an advertisement every month around the 10th to promote the 4xConnection service. The fee is $400 per month. Evidently no one in this forum is using them. Their website is www.4xconnection.com
Question: When the radio trainers / hosts say they put out an alert on a particular trading opportunity, is this what they're talking about? I used to get those little pop-up windows with the potential trade ideas, but I'm not getting them anymore..........is it something that I have to subscribe to now?
Premiere Trade has an alert service that is about $170/month. Go to http://www.premierefx.com/alerts/alerts.html
to learn more about it. I don't know how many alerts they send out or how well they do. They send out potential trades, news, and market analysis. I just started this week and haven't got enough exposure to analyze value.

4x Connection alerts are from a different company. PT advertises their service to us as something we can use from a third party. Their cost is $400/month and they send out far more alerts with specific entry, stoploss and target prices plus instant updates if they change their minds. These guys advertise an average of more than 1000 pips per month.

I was hoping someone on this forum was using them and would like to discuss their success. If you are shy, please email me.

cheers,
jim
Hi Jim, I am not using 4X alerts. Think they are not being used by PT now. I have attended many training seminars at
the Orlando office. Real good experience and lots of fun. This business requires more training than any other. Ann C

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

James Dicks created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by James Dicks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service